SPS Connect – the virtual platform of the international trade fair SPS Smart Production Solutions – will take place for the first time on November 24-26 2020. It offers a platform for professional exchange for the automation industry even after the Corona-related cancellation of the SPS in Nuremberg. Like the trade show itself, SPS Connect also covers the complete spectrum of smart and digital automation – from sensors to intelligent solutions, from what is feasible today to the envisioning of a comprehensively digitalized industrial world The ISW is also part of this virtual platform and cordially invites you to participate and get to know our latest research topics.
The ISW, as a leading research institute in the field of control engineering, always strives to advance the development and application of automation tasks in a future-oriented way. In the context of SPS Connect we are happy to discuss our research spectrum with you and recommend our following topics as highlights of the virtual event:
- Blockchain for the shop floor
- Smart Service Retrofitting with the Shop-floor Service Connector (SFSC)
- TSN for the automation technology
- Automated gravity casting with NC control
- Impact-based feed drive actuator for discontinuous motion profiles
- Parallel cable robots: large workspaces and high dynamics for handling tasks
- Two-scale material flow model in a production plant simulated for virtual commissioning
- X-in-the-Loop control tests with integrated simulation models
On the SPS Connect platform we are are pleased to answer your questions on the above mentioned subjects and also on all other ISW research topics.
For further information as well as a discount code for your free access to the SPS Connect, please contact Mr. Mihai Dragan in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Contact||Mihai Dragan: email@example.com|