- Process control and optimization in multi-stage production systems
- Additive Manufacturing (Powder Bed Fusion Processes)
- C. Reiff et al., “Smart centering for rotation-symmetric parts in multi-stage production systems for zero-defect manufacturing,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 79, pp. 27–32, 2019.
- F. Eger, P. Tempel, M. C. Magnanini, C. Reiff, M. Colledani, and A. Verl, “Part Variation Modeling in Multi-Stage Production Systems for Zero-Defect Manufacturing,” in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), 2019, pp. 1017–1022.
- C. Reiff, F. Eger, T. Korb, H. Freiberger, and A. Verl, “User Interface for the Acquisition and Characterization of Defects and Performed Rework in Multi-Stage Production Systems,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 78, pp. 243–248, 2018.
- C. Reiff, F. Wulle, O. Riedel, S. Epple, and V. Onuseit, “On Inline Process Control for Selective Laser Sintering,” MCP-CE, 2018.
- M. Held et al., “Personalization in the Automotive and Building Sector - Research Program of the High-Performance Center ‘Mass Personalization’ in Stuttgart,” MCP-CE, 2018.
- F. Eger, C. Reiff, M. Colledani, and A. Verl, “Knowledge Capturing Platform in Multi-Stage Production Systems for Zero-Defect Manufacturing,” in 2018 25th International Conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (M2VIP), 2018, pp. 1–6.
- F. Eger, C. Reiff, B. Brantl, M. Colledani, and A. Verl, “Correlation analysis methods in multi-stage production systems for reaching zero-defect manufacturing,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 72, pp. 635--640, 2018.
- Supervision of bachelor, study and master theses
- Supervisor practical experiment: "Simulation of a feed axis closed loop control with MATLAB/Simulink"