During the summer semester 2018, my office hours for student theses, the lecture "Modellierung, Analyse und Entwurf neuer Roboterkinematiken", and the practical course "Simulation einer Vorschubachsregelung mit MATLAB/Simulink":
- Thursday, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Further dates may be requested on a per-student basis. Please contact me via email for further inquiries.
- Modeling of the dynamics of single and multi body systems
- Analysis and simulation of dynamic systems
- Kinematics of parallel manipulators
- Modeling of cable-driven parallel robots
- Design of cable-driven parallel robots and cable-based kinematics
For the time being, I cannot supervise new student theses. If you are interested in robotics, especially cable-driven parallel robots, kindly refer to my colleagues Thomas Reichenbach or Felix Trautwein.
- Supervision of bachelor, study, master and diploma theses
- Supervisor practical experiment "Simulation of a feed axis closed loop control with MATLAB/Simulink"
- Teaching assistant: "Modeling, Analysis, and Design of new Robot Kinematics (Modellierung, Analyse und Entwurf neuer Roboterkinematiken)" [Juniorprof. Pott]