- software architecture
- message-based systems
- Analysis and design of software systems
- Industry 4.0 - Service Architecture
- containertechnology in the field of Real-Time Systems
- Cloud & IoT
- Supervision of the development project "Automatic Service Deployment on Multiple Cloud Platforms"
- Supervision of the development project (StuPro) as part of the research project Rent'n'Produce
- Supervision of bachelor, study and master theses in the field of cloud, message-based systems and industry 4.0 applications
Committee member 7.21 - Industry 4.0
Many standards on the related topics of Industrial Communications, Engineering, Modeling, IT Security, Device Integration, and the Digital Factory are already in place. But for the success of the project "Industry 4.0" there is an additional need for standardization.
The GMA Expert Committee "Industry 4.0" is currently focusing on the following points
- terminology standards
- handling of ontologies
- Reference architectures for Industry 4.0